Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Senseless

I've lost my sense of smell with this cold.

How bad is the chicks' box stinking? How nasty do the used dishcloths in the kitchen seem? Does Sarah need a diaper change? Did I work up an unpleasant odor while cleaning up this morning? Does the garbage need to be taken out?

All these questions have the same answer: I don't know!

If you stop by sometime within the next 3 or 4 days (how long is this darn cold really going to last?), please don't judge. I wouldn't mind a polite "heads up" though.

Better yet, a miracle cure would be appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I can identify with your frustration. It was awful going home after a week of being away and not being able to smell to know if anything was rotting or otherwise amiss! I had to ask people when they came to visit to make sure my house smelled okay. :)

    ReplyDelete