Friday, November 05, 2010

Coughing

I am tired of all the coughing! What is going on with this cough that it can't get the job done? What is taking so long? The more I cough, the more I have to blow my nose. I'm on my second ROLL of toilet paper.

I've spent the last hour coughing. I've tried sitting up in bed, but it doesn't make much difference. I've probably started a dream 20 times now, only to be stopped by another coughing attack. (At this point, I don't even know what is a dream and what is a memory...they are all running together!)

Then my gag reflex gets stimulated and I hang out in the bathroom telling myself I do NOT have to throw up.

I'm going to finally fall asleep about 5:30 and have to get up by 7. Killer. I didn't get a nap yesterday and today isn't looking good, either.

grumble, grumble, grumble

No comments:

Post a Comment