Thursday, October 07, 2010

I need...

I know I need to blog. I want to blog. But I HAVE to clean up around here. I'd really like to take a nap since the little ones are sleeping and the older ones have been sent to their room (now you know what kind of morning it has been).

I need a friend who has no other obligations and can come visit with me while I clean.

I need to change my blog background. Is that in the cleaning category?

I need to cut my fingernails so I can type better. Not quite cleaning, but grooming is close.

I need to lose about 35 pounds...that is internal cleaning. (And then I need to keep from restocking the fat stores!)

I need to finish sewing Christmas stockings. That would help clean up my sewing corner.

I need to get to work.

1 comment:

  1. I'd come visit while you cleaned, if we lived closer. ;p

    ReplyDelete