Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas letter correction

This is like bonus material at the end of a DVD.

I was just rereading the letter I printed nearly 30 times and sent out to 26 different people when I finally realized why it bothered me to say that it's Leah's first year of TaVaci. DUH! It's her SECOND. Sorry... I know that some of you are wondering why I even bother to mention it, but others of you will know that it's not her first year and I just wanted that group of people to know that I finally caught that. I'm just not about to actually contact you all individually to point it out.

Also, this is SUPER SHORT notice, but the kids' TaVaci Christmas concert is this Saturday at 4pm. If you wanted to come :) It's free. Just so you know you're invited. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment