Thursday, December 11, 2008

Check your mailboxes!

I finished up my Christmas cards last night. We sent out a total of 26. That's a lot less than in years before, but it became embarrassing to send out cards every year to people that apparently didn't want to keep in touch. So, I'm down to 26. If you're reading this, and have ever gotten a card from us in the past, you're likely still going to get one. :)

I was going through my address book and noticed that I need to broaden my scope of friends. Can you believe that there isn't anyone for the 'S' and 'T' pages? No 'O' either. LOTS of 'C'...huh, go figure. No 'G', 'H' or 'I'. No 'Q' (probably not a big surprise there) and no 'U', 'V', 'X' or 'Y'. And since I'm just trying to remember my address book, there may be more. I'm too lazy to get up and really be thorough.

Now that cards are done, I can get to work on other projects that need to be done by Christmas. I can think of at least 4 different projects...all of which will take some time. I'd better get busy!

If you want to be added to my Christmas list, send me an email! (collettfam at msn dot com)

2 comments:

  1. I dont know if you go by last names of first but my name is in the S's Maybe I am not getting a chriatmas card? We will see.... I ordered mine on monday. I hope they show up soon. It is time to mail them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horray!!! I'm still not finished! As you know I've been working on them since October. They're not all fancy or anything- just too many. I have 75. Yikes.

    I hope to complete them this weekend and send mine off by mid next week. {My wishful goals}

    ReplyDelete