Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stinker

It was something of a miracle that we all got a nap today. I sure enjoyed mine and was disappointed when I could hear Joseph "talking" in his room. All that separates my head from his crib is a headboard and a wall. I thought I'd try to ignore the talking and wait until he started crying so I snuggled back into the pillow.

That's when the banging started. I thought it was probably Rebekah doing something or other in there by Joseph's crib. After about 10 bangs, some of which were pretty loud, I got out of bed to get after the noisy kids. I was surprised to see that both girls were asleep. Joseph was banging his head on the wall! I think he was trying to look between the crib and the wall, but that's only a guess.

I tried to get to my camera in time, but these were the shots I got instead. He saw the camera poking around the corner and knew I couldn't be too far away!




He's a stinker. A cute stinker. But definitely a stinker.

LOOK at those teeth!

5 comments:

  1. how cute! I am glad you got a nap and yea for the girls sleeping! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you find my blog? And here I thought I was anonymously writing out in cyberspace. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took the words right out of my mouth. Look at those teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)

    I'm always rooting for a nap for us mommies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute baby! Too funny that he was the one banging.

    ReplyDelete