Wednesday, February 28, 2007

2007 Quilt Group project

Here are the first 3 months of the Enrichment Quilt Group for this year. I think you can guess which ones are for which months. The birds/birdhouses is the one we are starting tonight. I, of course, am impatient and started mine the night I got home from the church last month. Now I get to be the one to guide everyone through the project tonight. I wish my block looked a little better. I wasn't happy with the way the birdhouses turned out and wish that I chose different fabrics. Oh well.

These blocks are actually quite large. They are supposed to be individually backed, quilted and used as monthly wall hangings. I don't have a suitable wall spot, so I'm saving them to make a quilt when they're done.

And this is a picture of Rebekah only 20 minutes ago (check your watches) as she woke up from her nap. She is 18 months old today (or on 2 March - February is too short to get to her actual day). Doesn't she look like a big girl who will love Nursery?? She's sitting here with me as I type and can see her picture. She's quite pleased with herself and there are fingerprints all over my computer screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment