Sunday, January 14, 2007

Pink Eye!! AGAIN?!?!?

Yes, it's true. We are infected again. I knew it wouldn't last long. This is not one of our favorite infections. (As if we had a favorite.) I'm not entirely sure that we're clear of Fifth Disease and now we're adding pink eye to the fun.

I was apologizing to my friend for exposing her kids to the contagious rash earlier this week. She wasn't too concerned and even let our kids get together Thursday, Friday and Saturday. So then she calls me yesterday, about 2 hours after the kids had been there and says one of her kids has pink eye. Lovely. I'm trying to convince myself that she wasn't taking revenge!

Nathan's eyes are the first to go. I realized that he had it while we were at church. So we at least got a chance to share it with others! I wonder what my chances are that we can keep the entire family from getting the gunk. We aren't exactly the type of people to sit quietly in our own small corners!

No comments:

Post a Comment