Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Not an allergy


I think I'm relieved that I don't have to figure out what Daniel is allergic to anymore. Instead I'm trying not to feel too itchy. It turns out that we have a case of Fifth Disease. Apparently, we have nothing to worry about, unless any of us are pregnant. No one here is, and I hope no one we were around is. It shouldn't be more than 5-6 weeks of rashes. (Is that all?) Luckily, it's the type of thing that you usually only get once. Here is what Daniel looked like last week. Pretty, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. William had that a couple of years ago. It really seemed quite harmless, yet made those around us nervous! I should have looked at him closer and recognized it. Sorry!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, sheesh! I guess your skills do not lie in diagnosing a child who runs by you in a flash of color! Now you have a new goal to work on. :)

    ReplyDelete