Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tough Primary Classes & Family Scripture Study

I teach Primary...Valiant 9 girls. Three regulars attend each week (most of the time). I have one young lady who really challenges me sometimes. She's not bad, just has a hard time sitting with her mouth shut. I came across this video clip today of a Primary class in Jamaica. That teacher had her hands full! It seems like the class is combined with all the ages - probably a small branch. It's so nice to know that things are "normal" in situations that I would expect to be so foreign!

If you've ever tried to read scriptures as a family, you may really enjoy this clip. Don't we love a family full of personalities? :) It also reminds me of FHE!

There are several other clips there, of "regular Joe" members. Maybe there is something that really resonates with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment