Sunday, September 10, 2006

TIME OUT (for women)

This weekend was Time Out for Women. We were in Logan, Utah. My mom treated my SIL, my two sisters and me to the weekend.

It was pretty good. We liked some talks more than others, laughed more with some, looked at our watches more with others. :) I got some hand-sewing for one of my quilt squares done while sitting and listening!

I'm not a note-taker so I only wrote one thing down. It was a quote shared by Robert Millet as he quoted someone else. "There will be no good people in Heaven, only forgiven people." The idea is that Jesus was the only good one, the rest of us are forgiven of our less-than-good moments.

The weather was good and the time away was good. The drive to Logan by myself was kind of long. And it's too bad that the truck couldn't run on something cheaper than what gas costs these days (oh well).

I was a little bummed as I drove because it had been an eventful morning. Read the update for the kittens to find out what I mean.

Chad and I are going to a Time Out for Couples in Boise soon. Now I know what to look forward to.

Here are some pictures and a very serious video of the weekend.













1 comment:

  1. I'm going to Time out for Women later in the year with my MIL and SILs. I can't wait!!! I missed the last couple because of sick kids and bedrest, but I am going this year!!

    ReplyDelete