Monday, July 04, 2011

Daniel is ELEVEN!

I ordered an "1" shaped cake pan for Sarah's birthday last year that came 3 days too late. I've been waiting until Daniel's birthday this year to get a chance to use it. I baked one cake mix and cut it in half. No fancy decorating here. (I think I'm getting old and tired.)






We opened presents and apparently had a great time. I can't remember what all the laughter here was about.




In addition to his other birthday presents, Daniel got his new scout shirt and book. He is no longer a cub scout! His first 11-year-old scout meeting was a campout with his dad. I don't know if it gets much better than that!




Here's a pretty goofy smile. I'm not sure what that one was about, either. He might be dreaming about how delicious it's going to be (although he keeps saying that he doesn't really like cake).




Happy 11th Birthday, Daniel. We think you're a pretty neat kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment