Tuesday, June 08, 2010

In case you doubt my veracity.

I posted my weight from this morning. You may be noticing a trend. I have. You may have wondered if I might be sticking to that number to avoid admitting it's gone up.

I just want to say that ALL of my numbers have been accurate. And so I feel good reason to be pounding my head against the wall.

Then again, I don't say that the numbers usually go down on Tuesday, climb Wed - Fri and then slip back down to their "parking spot" over the weekend to prepare for the Monday weigh-in.

And I don't say that I know it's my fault (though I know it is). I have nothing serious enough to keep myself on track. Maybe if the doctor told me I was going to die if I didn't lose 10 pounds, or all my current clothes would disintegrate in two months, I would have reason to walk away from the extra calories. As it is, I only report to myself and this blog and what punishment is that anyway?

It doesn't help that I don't picture myself any heavier than 150, which is really hard to understand since I haven't been that weight in over a decade. I'm living a LIE! And I'm stuck in a rut; a big, deep, calorie-laced comfort zone that needs a better shot of reality...or a couple strategically place full length mirrors.

So, next week...here's to the 160's! (At least I said it.)

1 comment:

  1. So if you need someone to answer to I am here! Get Your Bum Up and Move It! Did it work??? I wish you were closer and we could walk to gether everyday.

    ReplyDelete