Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Nasty Germs...Help!

We are being invaded. Leah has been sick. I let her go to school yesterday because she said she felt "good". During my nap, she got into a coughing fit and threw up all over the kitchen floor. My stomach did a little flip-flop at that one. When I saw her eyes were still a little red and dull last night, I told her she would be staying home today. We have a very upset little girl today. She's really in love with Kindergarten.

Last night, Joseph was sick. Chad spent some time with him. Eventually, he ended up in bed with us and I noticed he had a fever. Currently, he is crying for attention and still hasn't been dressed or had his diaper changed.

But I've got to take care of Sarah right now. How do I handle all of this? I'm trying to keep the germs from Sarah. Joseph really needs to be held. Leah doesn't get the staying home sick thing and is asking to invite friends over. Thankfully, Rebekah is not ill. Yet.

I may break down in tears before the day is out. Chad gets home in 9 hours! We can do it! ?

No comments:

Post a Comment