Monday, November 13, 2006

Welcome, Baby Manna!

We have a new little addition to our family. Or at least, that's the rumor circulating around the communities. You may remember that I mentioned we received some formula samples. We've also received a sample diaper...size one. We have received a few mailers detailing the stages of development of newborn babies and just today we got a coupon for $5 off any purchase at a grocery store about 35 minutes out of town. Someone has started a very powerful rumor that we are now a family of seven.

So, I have decided to name the baby Manna. If you recall from your Bible reading, Manna translates to "What is it?" That's what I'd like to know! Maybe we'll receive another gift bib from our alma mater. If it's pink, I'll know Manna is a girl.

Just in case any of you are thinking this is my twisted way to announce that we DO have a baby coming, let me make it as clear as possible...NOT YET!

No comments:

Post a Comment