Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Have I been Punked?

Last night was my single parent night. Chad was in Las Vegas. I made an easy dinner of tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. Before we even had prayer, Nathan had bumped his bowl twice, spilling soup each time. Leah and Daniel were determined to act out a Punch and Judy the entire dinner, and we'll not even mention how much Rebekah was enjoying her food!

When Leah went to the sink to put her bowl in after dinner, she missed. It took me a while to get there, but when I did I found a nice pile of dishes, soup and soggy saltine crackers. About the time I'm wiping up soup and cleaning the floor, I'm thinking, "Have I been Punked?" I replied to myself, "No, you just have 4 kids!" Maybe that's equivalent. I think it's the best prank I've ever pulled on myself!

So much for an easy dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment