Friday, August 04, 2006

Quilt Blocks...7 months worth!

Here are the quilt blocks our Enrichment group has been doing this year. Some have been a little easier than others. The names are only what I know them by. There are probably other names and variations that you may know.
A=Advanced B=Beginner
Click on the pictures to see them better.

January
A-Corner Stepping Stones












B-Double Four Patch












February
A- Kansas Troubles













B- Friendship













March
A-Old Favorite













B-Dutchman's Puzzle












April
A-Dresden Plate (applique- yuck!)












B-Honey Bee (more applique)












May
A-Mosaic












B-Ohio Star












June
A-Kaleidoscope












B-Indian Star - - This one doesn't look much like a star because I sewed it wrong. Oh well. It wasn't worth unpicking so much of it!












July
A-Adavanced Posie (applique AGAIN! - I'm getting better!)












B-Posie (applique)












I would like to thank Blogger letting me actually put the first 5 pictures in at once. I would like to complain to Blogger for making me put the rest of the pictures in one at a time. That took too long.

1 comment:

  1. Those look great! I am also impressed that Blogger let you post 5 pics at once, I think my record is 3!!

    ReplyDelete