Sunday, August 20, 2006

Grab some popcorn and make yourself comfortable

I recorded a couple of videos this afternoon. I was trying to get Rebekah dancing, but when the camera came out, so did the hams. She was too distracted to dance, but never fear, there's still something to laugh at. My kids are vain enough to think that the camera only has eyes for them.



I was also able to get Rebekah playing a little "Where's Rebekah?" She was only half distracted so it was mostly cute. Of course, I never have a camera nearby when she's really into it.


Please excuse the music in the background. Leah's choice. Do you recognize it?

2 comments:

  1. Toooooo cute! I can't relate to the hams, though. The moment I bring out the camera, my daughter runs!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video clips and how everyone has to be the center of attention!

    ReplyDelete