Friday, August 18, 2006

ALL DAY!


Daniel started 1st grade yesterday! There wasn't any fighting until 3PM when Daniel came home and yelled at us. Lovely. I seem to remember my mom saying something about a quiet house when I was gone to school.

Anyway, he liked his first day. He slept in his shorts so he wouldn't be late for school. :) He got to bring something to school that represented something he likes or likes to do. He brought two Rescue Heroes. He also brought home his first 1st grade homework - a sheet with "the, an, in, on, is & a" on it over and over that he had to read over and over. He, of course, complained! (Meanwhile, Leah and Nathan are begging me to do worksheets here at home.)

So now I only have 3 kids at home. Nathan will start Kindergarten next year. He'll be more than ready by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment