Sunday, August 20, 2006

Aww!

Look, Mom. I actually used some of that fabric that you gave me. I made the girls some jumpers. The jumpers are cute, but they are really enhanced by the girls wearing them! We had to snap a picture fast. This just wasn't a moment that Rebekah wanted to show off her newly mastered skill of standing.

Of course, you can't be taking pictures without including the boys. They won't let you! Here is one of Leah and Daniel. I think she first thought that he was going to do something to her. It's an understandable reaction. I'm actually surprised he didn't try anything.

This next one is of The Boys. Yes, that does need to be capitalized. They are an organized group. The tie is a new achievement for Daniel. There were lots of tears involved and some threats. But he didn't intimidate me at all, and now he looks so handsome. Daniel's shirt is tucked in here, but I don't think it was by the time he sat through my morning choir practice in the chapel. Nathan is more realistic...why pretend that it's going to be tucked in at all? Leah follows suit most weeks as her hair usually looks like she's already been through 3 hours of church by the time she gets to Nursery. And as soon as she gets home, she wants everything out of her hair. (It's easier to coat it in whatever you're eating for lunch that way!)

1 comment:

  1. The jumpers look great! I love the fabric too, it's cute. Your boys are so handsome even if they hate ties and won't tuck in their shirts :)

    ReplyDelete