Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My first business trip!

Chad has a meeting in Las Vegas this weekend. (Never mind that he was just there a week ago today or that now his partner has a meeting this week, too!) We already have plans to attend a play at Tuacahn in St. George that evening. So for the first time ever (besides job interviews), I am going on one of Chad's business trips. We will drive down to Salt Lake and fly out of the SL airport with Rebekah in the morning. My mom will drive our van and older kids down to St. George later that morning and then Chad and I will drive a rental up to St. George in time for the play. So now I am planning ways to keep myself occupied (and cool) while he is in a meeting that could last several hours.

When Chad and I were first engaged, I talked to a woman who's husband was also an engineer. She had been to place like China on his business trips. ME? I'm going to a place I used to live. This is just the first step! Someday we'll travel the WORLD! For now I have to settle for the crazy world of Las Vegas.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have fun while here in Las Vegas!! As you remember, this isn't the best time to visit because of the heat - but still fun to visit I am sure. If you have any free time - just give me a call. I am still trying to put my house back together from the "Great Flood of January, 2006." So....any break would be welcomed!!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete