Friday, February 18, 2011

Bathroom Floor

Our bathroom remodel just made a gigantic leap yesterday.

We went from this:


To this:

I love it!
I don't understand why anyone would put carpet in a BATHROOM...unless it was a special bathroom...without toilets or water sources. Fortunately, we do not have a special bathroom like that. And unfortunately, that carpet was pretty gross. When Chad ripped it up, we found a track of black mold running along the wall about 8 feet out from the tub. I know we didn't do it (I am a little crazy about water getting out of bounds). But someone before us must have REALLY love bath time. Not to mention it was a jetted tub, improperly installed.

Anyway, things are looking so much better now. Maybe this will help our house sell. (yeah, right)
P.S. I've had those runners about two years now, still in the plastic, waiting for such a moment as this! We also had the hallway carpet restretched, so that feels like an upgrade, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment