Thursday, August 02, 2007

Whoa! She's out of control

Our digital scrapbooking group had a challenge to create a Top Ten page. Originally, I couldn't think of which person I would focus on so I created the top ten smiles page.

Well, after seeing every one's cute pages, I decided to do one for everyone in the family. As you can see, it got a bit out of control. But they're done! :)

I do have a family and life outside of the hours I've been sitting at the computer. We're still trying to get better around here.

Nathan's fever is gone. Leah complains that her tummy hurts sometimes, but it's hard to tell when the symptoms are real with her. Rebekah's nose is getting better...it's not so fluid.

On the other hand, Daniel still has a fever today. I don't think he had one yesterday. I was glad because he had an appointment with an allergist that we were lucky to get. The next appt. available was at the end of the month.

The good news is that he isn't allergic to any foods. He does have some allergies, which explains his coughing at night (all summer) and his habit to run his palm up the end of his nose. He is allergic to cats, some grasses, tobacco, dust, seasonal mold, and dogs. They didn't test for other animals. He's probably allergic to the rabbits outside as well. They tested for 80 things @ $7.50 a test!!! Let's hope that insurance company pays up. I'm still reeling from the price of a month of Singulair.
Even so, we're having a hard time putting the kittens out of the house. I did bathe them. There is a HEPA filter in the boys' room and their door is shut. There is a second filter downstairs. The Kirby vacuum is supposed to be really good for fighting allergies, but I'm not convinced it's anything more than a sales trick. I guess I'll have to be better about dusting the house. *sigh*
Between the new medicine and being sick, Daniel is very sleepy and not hungry. But, there has been less fighting today! (Every cloud has a silver lining.)

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Doesn't sound like a country boy!

    Cute pages though. I'm feeling guilty now for not doing anything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pages look so good! I am just starting on digital scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete