Monday, November 24, 2008

We like to Say It, Say It

While I was in the shower this morning, Leah, and then later, Rebekah came in to use the toilet. *I so miss having a master bathroom.* As they are sitting there, taking care of "business", they BOTH said "We like to move it, move it."

(I realize that this could be a really good line for a laxative commercial, but that didn't even cross my mind until I sat here typing this.)

I found it interesting that they would be such slaves to this tiny bit of a movie that we don't even own. The kids must have all been saying it in some other room. Maybe I can make a movie that tells them to clean their room, brush their teeth and only lay hands on each other in kind ways. It may be the only way I can reach them. I need a catchy song to go with it.

2 comments:

  1. we don't own that movie either, but my kids will sing the exact same line. I laughed at the image of them sitting on the pot singing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They So miss having a master bathroom eh? What a funny observation, and to put it to song too? Precious.

    ReplyDelete