Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Joseph!

Joseph was officially ONE today at 7:57 AM mountain time. We punctually cheered and clapped for him. He didn't know what all the smiles and noise were for, but he did get excited and reached up to play the piano.


This is his cake that I decorated last night. We'll get pictures of him devouring it later. Stay tuned for those. They are always cute.

I think that Joseph may be allergic to chocolate. What an unfortunate affliction. It's either that or milk, so I guess chocolate would be the preferred culprit, although it's a close call. I'll have to specifically look for reactions around both offenders before I make my final diagnosis.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Joseph! I can't believe that he is one already! He grew up so fast! I love the cake! Did you carve it yourself or did you have a pan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Joseph!! OH, and the cake looks great!

    ReplyDelete