Monday, November 03, 2008

Joseph is WALKING!

I can't believe it either! Chad told me on Saturday that he had taken a few steps. I was sorry to have missed (it was my fault that I did). Anyway, I thought I'd set him down tonight and step back to see what he would do. He took a few steps towards me.


Chad and I ended up having Joseph walk back and forth between us. We made such joyous sounds that the older kids emerged from their rooms (they'd already been sent to bed) to see what the whooping and clapping was about. Joseph kept us entertained for about 10 minutes. He even improved in that short time! We are quite excited and the kids are looking forward to trying out their new walking brother in the morning.


Here's a picture of our little man in action. (Don't mind Chad's stylish boots - he was on his way out to feed the animals.)


Go, Joseph, Go!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to JOSEPH. Give him a great big hug from Grandma!!!

    Hope to see you guys soon.

    Love you all,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I am Shocked! I didnt miss the boots in the background! GO JOSEPH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to watch babies learning to walk. It is TOTALLY exciting. Wait til he starts crawling up on your table. I found Jonathan on top of the piano yesterday. He also likes to scoot chairs around to get on things he shouldn't. Arrrg!

    ReplyDelete