Thursday, August 07, 2008

Time to baby proof (again)

Joseph has finally entered the crawling stage! He figured it out just this week. I got this video of him yesterday afternoon and he is so cute! A couple of days ago he actually left me at the computer and went down the hallway. He is usually not willing to be so far away.



So now I will have to be a better housekeeper and hopefully pass some of the vigilance down to the kids. We have a live vacuum! He already stands up to the coffee table and is working on the couches. I don't think he'll be content to simply crawl for very long!

School registration is this morning. As soon as the power company's tree trimmers are done mutilating our 5 trees out front, we're heading to the school to get all the paperwork taken care of! Then I think we'll hit the library because they have air conditioning. It's going to be a hot one today...I can already tell.

1 comment:

  1. Wow he really took off! Maybe he will love the freedom and take off everytime you are on the computer and you can worry all you want about him and scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete