Sunday, November 04, 2007

Another failure

Well, I gave it a good try, but moving into a new house did not put me into labor as I had secretly hoped. Even lifting and moving furniture that I knew I shouldn't attempt only made me tired. I have failed. Luckily, I have a back-up plan that will be put into motion at 5:30 am on the 13th!

We have been sleeping at the house for 6 nights now. We're slowly settling in. However, we're not completely moved out of the old house, including the computer and my connection to the big outside world (the internet). I need to make that call tomorrow.

I plan to take those much promised pictures tonight and post them tomorrow during breaks between the boys' parent-teacher conferences with their old teachers. See how devoted I am to their educations? I'm RETURNING to meet with their teachers!

I'll share some stories from their first day of school and maybe expound on our first day of church in our new ward (if any of it seems remotely interesting by then).

We are battling childhood illnesses at the moment and are up to our ankles in snot. Luckily, it's the week BEFORE the baby comes and not the week of or after.

Our phone number has not changed, so we should be easy to track down.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I have to have an internet connection to live. How are you doing it!? I hope the kids adjust to a new school and ward. My kids will miss them. Ya know I was staying away so that your family didnt get sick. And your house got it anyway. I hope all are well when the baby comes. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete