Thursday, October 25, 2007

HELP!

We recorded yesterday and Chad started ripping out carpet. I think you should know that Superman did it all by himself! And Supergirl shampooed the carpets (the ones we didn't rip out) and did most of the pre-vacuuming all by herself. I also cleaned the fridge/freezer and stove top yesterday. I nearly couldn't move last night.

I did have a friend with me yesterday morning helping me. If we were doing more work in the evening, we could have probably found some more help. We worked until about 6 or so last night. Chad went back after the kids were in bed and I watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas" from my bed! He got home just before 11.

This morning (it's not even 8 am yet), we're headed to Home Depot for paint and supplies. We're going to be in the middle of a painting frenzy because they come to install carpet tomorrow. Anyone out there like to paint? I wonder how much I can do from a chair? The windows are also disgusting. Anyone out there "do windows?"

I'll have pictures tomorrow night or Saturday...after all the messy work is over.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have to be painting today! I am a good painter. I would love to paint with you. But I have a Sore throught(sp) I dont want to spread it. I have already spread it to friends and family. I also have to baby sit one of the kids I got sick and I have a stake meeting tonight. I really want to help you. Im sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I can't be there to help. I probably wouldn't be that much help anyway, but I wish I could.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, I'm not that much help, either!

    ReplyDelete