Sunday, March 18, 2007

B locks for March and April

I really didn't like March's block (as I have mentioned before), so I redid it. I like these colors better than the first attempt. There are still some things about it I don't love, but not enough to do it for a 3rd time.
April's block is a flower (tulip?). The leaves and stem are paper-pieced. I'm still working to get the hang of that. And because I am so hard to please, I am making this block for May and substituting the given pattern for my own creation. You see, the scheduled May block is a bunch of tea cups. I don't drink tea or coffee and hardly get the motivation to make myself some hot chocolate. And that doesn't really seem like Mother's Day to me anyway. So in keeping with the saying, "April showers bring May flowers" I will be moving the flowers to May and unveiling my one-of-a-kind block next month. Aren't you so excited??

Sorry if the crooked pictures bother you. It is kind of annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment