Monday, January 30, 2006

Five Months Today!!

Rebekah is five months old today. She is full swing into grabbing things and currently helping me type. She is almost over her nasty cold and is back to sleeping in the crib. She's slowly getting better at sleeping longer. I "only" fed her 3 times last night. I wonder if she'll be ready for sleeping through the night in a month. Sleeping in the swing for so long kind of set us back a bit.

She's rolling onto her sides pretty easily, but favors her left side. I now find her in different places than where I left her. I'll need to get a new safety gate soon. Nathan kindly cut our old one. (GRRRRRR!!)

Besides nursing and some formula at about 1 month old, Rebekah has now tasted applesauce (in an attempt to administer Singulair granules), french fries, pear juice, strawberry ice cream and celery. Most of those really were just tastes. I am leary of food allergies, after doing that with Nathan! Tune in at six months when she gets to try rice cereal!
Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment