Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fall Leaves

I usually rake up leaves every fall and get pictures of the kids in them. Somehow, the time to do that slipped right by me this year. I'm still not sure what happened.

Leah must have noticed the void because she tried to pick up where I was slacking. Now there are two of us who know what a big job that is!

Leah got a nice shot of Rebekah sitting in a small pile of leaves. Cute! I especially like that Nightmare is in the background scratching himself.

Next, we add Sarah to the shot. I think it was a little cool out there at this time and of course, neither girl has even a long-sleeved shirt on. Sarah may not be real clued in to the importance of these traditional pictures! Or maybe she is just waving. (I doubt it.)

Uh oh. I think the photo shoot is falling apart; the subjects are walking off the set!

A nice back shot of Rebekah. I think Leah is trying different perspectives.

Yeah...this photo session is over. Sarah is looking on the edge of miserable. Get the poor girl a jacket!

On to new photography subjects. We have several cats. Here are half of them. Meets Stripes, Trouble and Nightmare. They are waiting to be fed. They are always waiting to be fed. I have noticed a marked decrease in mouse evidence since we've had cats. I'm grateful for that! But we have a few large fields around us. There should be plenty of mice out there. Why are these lazy cats just sitting there??!

And that is the end of the photo shoot. Darn. It's now November 16th. Is it too late?

No comments:

Post a Comment