Sunday, October 09, 2011

Still alive, really!

What's this thing called a blog? I can hardly remember the address for it! We have just survived two weeks of Spud Harvest, including a trip to Disneyland. So you KNOW pictures are coming!

I just spent 4 hours of my life getting the Relief Society blog updated (I had dinner, played a game with the kids and got everyone off to bed during this time), so I am a little "blogged out."

Hopefully, these pictures will keep you satisfied until I can get more time at the computer.

We skipped Fall this year and headed right into Winter. The week after we returned from Disneyland, we were dealing with a blizzard...on October 6th! Oy, our poor garden.

But the kids were ready to play. :)




I'll be back. Don't change that channel! But do get something to eat and use the bathroom...I'm not coming back THAT fast. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe it's snowing already there! Craziness!

    ReplyDelete