Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fevers

A little over a week ago, I had 4 kids with a fever in one day. Yes, it was "fun". No, I don't want to do it again. After two weeks of sick kids, I was worn out!

Here is what things looked like around here.

Joseph woke up from his nap with a fever and pretty much stayed in one place until bedtime.


Directly across the room from Joseph was Leah. Notice the thermometer right by her head. We used that thing SO MANY TIMES in two weeks, I'm sure we'll be getting a low battery warning soon. (I don't know how much I trust that thing. It often said there was no fever, when clearly there was! I don't think it was all operator error.)


Two steps from Leah was a chair full of Nathan. By now, he knew I was taking pictures, so he'd hidden. It doesn't seem like a very comfortable place to sleep, but he was sick enough that he didn't care.


Lastly, sweet Sarah occupied the little couch. She knew I was taking pictures, too. :) She doesn't look too bad in this picture.


But it had caught up to her by the time I took this one. Her right eye was quite swollen and both eyes were red. Poor thing.


I think this is my favorite one. Two sick sisters, finding comfort in each other.

You don't see any pictures of Daniel and Rebekah. I keep crossing my fingers for them. They've had coughing, but no fevers. Dare I hope that the time for the infection is gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment