Wednesday, January 21, 2009

44 odd things about me

My sister sent me an email with 44 odd things about her (you know...one of those things you're supposed to fill out yourself and mail back out again).

So I replied to her email, but I'll save all your in-boxes and post it here instead.


1. Do you like blue cheese? not really

2. Have you ever smoked? I lit one of my dad's cigarettes when I was about 10...if you don't count 2nd hand smoke, that's as close as I ever got

3. Do you own a gun? my husband does...I'm a better shot :)

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? anything with sugar, but not the stuff that tastes like mouthwash (you know what I mean if you've had it)

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? no

6. What do you think of hot dogs? very yummy, but I feel guilty eating them

7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life

8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? MILK

9 Can you do push ups? yes, one a day (if I wanted to)

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring

11. Favorite hobby(ies)? Sewing, digital scrapbooking, reading, computer

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No huh? stop fighting! Come here. What was the question?

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I always feel guilty

14. Middle name? Marie

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I need a shower, I hate morning sickness, I'm only on question #15

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Milk, water, milk

17. Do you worry? of course

18. Current hate right now? morning sickness

19. Favorite place to be? home with family

20. How did you bring in the New Year? With the kids playing games and watching the ball drop

21. Where would you like to go? Disneyland with the kids

22. Name three people who might complete this: you, them, us

23. Do you own slippers? Yes, and I only get them when my kids aren't using them

24. What shirt are you wearing? my pj shirt (from when I woke up 12 hours ago)

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't know

26. Favorite color(s)? blue

27. Would you be a pirate? can I shower and brush my teeth? Who is the captain?

28. What songs do you sing in the shower? Primary songs

29. Favorite Girl's Name: Leah, Rebekah, ??

30. Favorite boy's name: Daniel, Nathan, Joseph

31. What's in your pocket right now? no pocket

32. Last thing that made you laugh? Joseph jumping up to reach a magnet on the door

33. What vehicle do you drive? Toyota Sienna

34. Worst injury you've ever had? Besides 5 c-sections? a broken foot

35. Do you love where you live? yes

36. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3

37. Who is your loudest friend? Kristi :)

38. Do you have any pets? 6 cats, 1 dog, 12 chickens, 2 rabbits, 4 cows

39. Does someone have a crush on you? Joseph does ;)

40. Your favorite book(s): no way I can even start

41. Do you collect anything? kids

42. Favorite Sports Team? BYU...though I know nothing about anything

43. What song do you want played at your funeral? She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes...just kidding. Am I really supposed to know this?

44. I thought this was supposed to be 44 things. Where is number 44? And why even stop there? 45 is a much more logical number.

45. Just holding the spot until someone thinks up a question.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you found time to answer all those questions! I dont have time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlyn you crack me up! THanks for a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT? ME? LOUD? I THINK NOT. :)

    ReplyDelete