Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Something STINKS!!!

Twice in as many days, I have had to cancel my plans and go straight home because one of my boys has wet his pants and it STINKS (worse than you can imagine). It's disgusting and I'm disgusted!!!

Actually, tonight BOTH boys wet their pants. We were at the old house doing some clean up. Three empty bathrooms and apparently none of them good enough. The last two loads my washer has run have been toxic waste management.

It's embarrassing. You know those kids in school that always stunk and no one wanted to be friends with? It seems I am raising some of my own. Their teachers probably have headaches.

Rebekah started potty training this week. She loves it although she's yet to actually put anything in the potty. Maybe I should start the boys, too. You know...a refresher course.

2 comments:

  1. You mean Im not alone. Kaitlyn has to take extra clothes with her everywhere she goes. Luckilly she hasnt done it at school...yet.

    ReplyDelete