Friday, September 14, 2007

Yes, It's 3 AM

And, Yes, I'm sitting at the computer. No, I can't sleep. My family is going to love me tomorrow. I've been cranky enough. This isn't going to help. It's too late to take a unisom of any size (since I need 7-8 hours to sleep of half a pill). It's very frustrating.

Chad wants to look at a farm house on 5 acres (in about 14 hours). So that has my mind wandering in about 1,000 directions. The ups and DOWNS of moving and changing life routines (schools especially) for each of us. How much work it would take to get this house ready to sell (stripping wallpaper and painting in 3 rooms). Getting to know a new ward. Being 7 months pregnant. I'll admit, I'm LAZY and it's only gotten worse the past few months. Not to mention that the farm house is a couple hundred sq. ft smaller than this one. What are the chances that we'd actually be serious about this property? Probably only 50/50. I wish I could turn my mind off and get some sleep.

I still have two kittens shut up in a little animal carrier. The momma cat finally made her appearance this afternoon but doesn't seem too interested in her babies. I've got to let them out soon. It's not a very big carrier! Maybe the vet could find someone that wants them? If I could just catch the momma, I could call the county and they'd come pick her up. I don't want to have them come all the way out here for two of her kittens. I still have our 3 pet cats to find homes for. At one time I had 5 cats out on my back patio this afternoon. I'm not even a lonely, single lady!

We're going golfing with Chad's company tomorrow morning. It's the annual golf party. Yipee. I'm driving the golf cart. Maybe I'll take a few pictures to scrapbook later. I'll probably bring a book. I drove the golf cart two years ago when Rebekah was about 3 weeks old. I actually golfed last year. This is how I know I don't really care for golfing. This year, I'm not about to be swinging my torso all around just to be a good sport. Just imagine all the fodder for jokes that would be! There is a free lunch included though and how could anyone in my condition pass that up!??!

And speaking of scrapbooking, here are a few pages that I've done lately.

Wild Animals: behind bars and escaped.

Rebekah's 2nd birthday. This was a template. It helped me place the pictures and I did everything else.

Nathan is "show and telling" the rabbits tomorrow. He and Daniel took some pictures of them and I turned them into a page that isn't as boring as a few snapshots (hopefully).

2 comments:

  1. Have fun driving that golf cart around and enjoy your free lunch!!!! I hope you figure things out with that farm house - although the ward would be disappointed to see you leave, so maybe you just better stay put!!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your blog today. You sound ready to have that baby!!

    I remember the sleepless nights when I was expecting you. It wasn't from a 'Leah' or a snorer keeping me up. I would lay awake, wondering what you would be like and look like. I am proud of the choices you are making and great your woman you have become and are perfecting. Enjoy all the hub-bub. You will miss it when the house is quiet. Right now I feel like we are living in a museum!! It echos.

    Let me know if you need my help for this baby. I will need to arrange my life here in order to come

    Good luck with those rogue kittens. Glad it is not me.

    5 Acres!!! What a garden you would have....

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete