Sunday, April 08, 2007

Oh Boy (or Girl)

Well, most of you now know that the hidden message was that we are expecting another baby. I tried to leave it as long as I could to give everyone the chance to figure it out. Some of you needed more help than others.

So now I am back to incredibly long days as I feel yucky and exhausted. Today has not been the best. If you don't hear from me much, it's because I don't feel like blogging. I figure I only have 8 weeks to go of this!

We went to Utah on Friday (returned home Sat. evening) for a family Easter BBQ. Surprisingly, I didn't feel too bad until about the time for the BBQ on Sat. I gained 2 lbs. trying to keep enough food in my stomach to keep the queasies away. I have some pictures of our mini-trip that I'll post later...someday...maybe.

This baby is due in November. The strict 40 weeks, typical calculated due date is 22 November. We won't make it that long. (Thank goodness!)

Chad is getting released from Scouts. He was sustained as the Exec. Sec. today. I'm already planning on how to get myself and the kids ready for church each week while Chad is in meetings for 2 1/2 hours. I've decided to get them all dressed the night before. I credit myself with cunning and foresight for coming up with such an ingenious plan. (You can already see how well my mind functions under such less than perfect emotions and conditions.)

2 comments:

  1. I hope the morning sickness doesn't get too bad and doesn't last too long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are hanging in there Arlyn. I miss your writing! I know how it feels though. Take care of her Chad:)

    ReplyDelete