Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A different kind of mystery...not a picture

Ok. There is a hidden message on this blog page. NOT this post, but this WEB page. Can you find it?

Here is a clue. I won't be adding any more posts until the mystery is revealed because it will change the message.

The message is hidden within the regular text. I have edited it a bit to make it stand out more.

Any additional clues or information will be edited into this post. Leave your guesses in the comments. Don't we all love a game?

4 comments:

  1. Some things take me longer to figure out, but thanks to your "editing", I became smarter...

    Congratulations!! :-) (I won't say what it is, as to let others enjoy the fun!)

    Nate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!! Congrats! Can't wait for more details.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay- I lied. I had read your blog lately- but I hadn't taken the time to figure out the message. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. It was nice to see you guys the other day!

    ReplyDelete