Saturday, June 24, 2006

My Girls


Here are some pictures of my girls. The first one is of Rebekah after she wheeled herself under the table. I was busy in the kitchen and was hoping she could stay happy just a little longer. I turned away for a bit and then had to look to find her under here.




About then, Leah walked in and I asked her to get Rebekah out. Well, Leah saw me with the camera and requested a picture first. This is what we got. Don't you love the hair style? She's a little anti-conformity when it comes to her hair. At least it's pulled back!

We're trying to potty-train Leah. It is not going well. I bought her a set of Fisher Price Little People to encourage her to use the potty. This trick worked VERY WELL with Daniel. So far, we haven't even opened the box! Of course, Daniel tried, so it's ripped a bit. I have found that it's a good time for conversation. Today we talked about the animals that she saw on her train ride at Lagoon (pictures and a report coming in the near future). She told me that the mommy "amimals" hug the baby "amimals." We talked about how I hug her, too. She was very cute...and oh, so serious. (Why is it that little kids have to talk so loudly? She was making the bathroom ring.)

No comments:

Post a Comment