Sunday, August 06, 2017

TMI

There is a strange phenomenon occurring in my house.  Some of you may consider this to be sharing a little too much, but it's so strange that I feel I should record it for posterity.

The strange happening is that I cannot go to the bathroom without someone discovering me there.  It's a serious thing that is partly mystifying and partly annoying the heck out of me!

I can be left alone all morning, but Las Vegas could thrive on the probability that within minutes of entering the bathroom, someone will come disturb my solitude.  It's as if they sense I'm not nearby and they must make sure I haven't escaped out the back door.  (The temptation has been there.)

I am anticipating the start of school so that I'm assured it will only be the dogs tracking me down.

2 comments:

  1. You need a big "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door... or maybe that would make it more of an invitation? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I've resorted to a very loud, "I'm going to the bathroom. Don't follow me!" But that only works if they are around when I go in!

    ReplyDelete