Monday, March 07, 2016

Sarah's painting


Sarah was invited to a birthday party last month (or the month before - I've lost track).  It was at an art studio and the kids were guided step by step through a predetermined painting.  These types of painting classes/parties are really popular in this area!

We were pretty impressed with Sarah's painting!  Her older sisters were fawning over her skills, which prompted Sarah to reply, "There were instructions!"  Haha.  She was just being modest.  It is a really cute painting and I'm sure much cuter that many of the other girls'.  (I can be a little biased as her mother!)


Though she exhibited some modesty at one point, Sarah was not above finding a place of distinction to display her masterpiece.  The living room had a very convenient tack in the wall and there her bees and flowers still hang!  But I don't mind because I really like it.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment