Thursday, October 15, 2015

Hair Affair

Sarah wanted a braid in her hair yesterday morning.  Originally, she wanted some kind of fancy do swept up to the side.  But her hair is too short and so I had a good excuse to say no.

Little braids going down one side are popular choices, too.  So that's what we attempted.  It was going well when one of the three sections of hair I was braiding started getting to short and I had to stop.

Sarah found the shortened braid unacceptable and started complaining.  As she pulled on the end to undo my work, I reminded her that I wasn't going to do her hair over again.  It's one service per head in this house!

Eventually the braid was gone and she was crying for a new one.  I suggested some self serve options and ended the conversation.

The next time I saw her, she had a little flower clip stuck awkwardly in her hair.  I thought it was a great solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment