Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sarah's First Year

I almost dropped a real tear as I was completing this LO. Sarah's first year is over. She has grown so much and brings us so much joy. And now that she sleeps through the night, I can enjoy the joy even more!

I pulled up Rebekah's first year LO to compare the two girls and realized how much I am going to miss capturing these beautiful baby faces. And I'm also looking at how much I can see 5-year-old Rebekah in the face of 12-month-old Rebekah. So then I started staring at Sarah's 12-month-old picture here, trying to imagine what she will look like when she's a few years older. That's a really tough task at 10:30 at night!

BTW: I only have one more LO to go before I finish 2004. It's that 4th of July one that I'm trying to decide if I want to buy a new kit for. (I probably will end up buying it, but if I wait, maybe it will appear that I was being careful with my money!)

Even so, I did get through Leah and Rebekah's drawers and pulled out the clothes that were too small. And then I cleaned their room, hauled out a whole bag of garbage (like I end up doing every time I go in there) and vacuumed the room and hall. It only took me two hours since I had to CONSTANTLY pick up Sarah and put her back where I could keep her out of trouble. That was a less effective way to work! I also cleaned 1/2 the bathroom. Why half? It was the most obvious part of the mess. :)

So I didn't just sit and scrapbook yesterday. I was a good girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment