Friday, March 20, 2009

Feeling Better ?

True. I have been feeling better. WHY, then, haven't I been blogging? Unfortunately, I haven't felt completely better.

The difference now is that I don't sleep from breakfast until lunch. I stay awake, reading and meandering from one room to the other. I don't move too much. I, therefore, don't clean. But the house is a little better than before because I'm awake to tell the kids to stay out of trouble (or put their trouble away when they're done with it).

The benefit from this is that Joseph is developing his large motor skills at a much faster rate in a messy house than he would in an orderly house. Just getting through the library is a test of agility. And yesterday when he fell off the chair, he got stuck and did his first head stand!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (This is Joseph's version of the accident.)

So, I've been wanting to get back to the blog, but I'm still having a hard time sitting at the computer very long. I'll try to do better, because there are so many things to share!

P.S. Does anyone have a rice cooker they don't use? Mine died.

No comments:

Post a Comment