Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I have been Blogging like crazy!

Too bad you can't read any of them since I only wrote mental blogs.


My Christmas To Do list is finally getting smaller. And this afternoon it will shrink considerably.


This is the day of our class Primary party. I think I'm the only one in the whole Church doing a class Christmas party. How come no one does them anymore? Anyway, we are going to color Shrinky Dink nativity pieces to make ornaments while we watch the Liken The Scriptures Christmas movie and get sick from too much sugar. I promised them I'd ruin their dinners and they are expecting it! I cheated and bought cookie dough...already divided. I am giving each of them a bookmark with their name cross-stitched on it.


So this means that I need to clean some places of the house that have been neglected for a while. (Darn!)


Yesterday morning was spent on Christmas cards. Some people really frown on mass-produced, printed Christmas letters. If any of them are on my Christmas card list, they'll have something to grumble about in the next couple of days. I try to make up for it by writing something to each family in the actual card. Otherwise, the first 4 people would get a really newsy card and the last 4 would get a "Merry Christmas!" (if even that) And the remaining 20 cards between those? They probably wouldn't exsist. So if you aren't on my holiday greetings list, here is a picture that was second choice for the card.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

(A little insider information for loyal blog readers. The girls' pajamas aren't finished. The bows are pinned on, the backs don't close yet and the bottom ruffle still hasn't been made. I started cutting the pajamas out about 2 hours before this picture was taken. I got as far as I could, as fast as I could.)
The boys have matching pants on that you can't see, which is why this was second choice.
And I would love to blab on and on, but Rebekah is apparently going to die from starvation. I guess it's time to go be a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment