Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope all the mothers out there had a nice day. I went to church without my kids to celebrate!
Chad has pinkeye, Daniel had it last week but has a cough now, Leah has been coughing, but she and Nathan started pinkeye today...and Rebekah is too hard to take to church if I can leave her home instead! I'm crossing my fingers (with very little faith) in hopes that I don't get it. We got potted flowers in church today and my plant was very droopy from lack of water (the foil was covering the dirt). I thought it was very fitting! Luckily, it perked right up with a little water. So Chad has been looking like a prize fighter the past two days, and Leah and Nathan are starting to swell up. They should be in great moods for the neighbor who is coming to watch them tomorrow while I'm having my bunion removed. (She is fully aware of our germ condition.) YES! I'm finally getting rid of this ugly bunion. I'm hoping for better fitting shoes and a pain free (eventually) foot. I'll have to keep you updated...sometime soon. And now I'm off to get one last drink of water before midnight and take a quick shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment