Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ice and Smiles

This is the ice on the inside of the bathroom window this morning. The outside temp. at 7:30 AM was -4 degrees (-23 degrees celcius)! If we had vinyl windows, we wouldn't get to enjoy such awesome displays of nature! ;) And no, B did not wear her down-filled coat. (It's hanging safely in her closet.) I wonder if she knows anything (yet?) about frostbite or hypothermia. It never freezes in Bangkok, so I can't imagine she's had much experience.

Chad is in Las Vegas this morning so I know he's nice and comfortable. Today is my day to help at Daniel's school, so at least we won't have to stand out there at the bus stop, freezing to death.

Here is our cute little Rebekah this morning. She loves to talk to those animals hanging above her. On my third try, I got her smiling.
She's almost started laughing at things, but I have to tickle her for that. She slept in the crib for the first time last night. I'm glad the girls' room is only 3 steps from my room because I spent a lot of the night making the trip. Thankfully, Leah slept through it all.

And now I've got to go and work on Christmas cards. I spent an hour working on them last night and got all of 2 done. Being a single parent is so rewarding! :)

1 comment:

  1. She certainly looks like a collett! Steve was looking at your card and said, 'All their kids have Chad's face'. I agree (mostly). Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete