Sunday, September 13, 2015

Dusting Off the Rusty Fingers

This is it!  My first personal blog post in over two and a half years.  I used to be a pro at this;  now I feel like I am starting over.

I am not going to attempt to recall all that has happened since January 2013.  I will start anew and try to keep up with the crazy things that happen in the course of a day or hour.  That will be enough to keep me typing!

So if you are joining me on this journey, please feel free to comment.  I communicate better if I can picture an audience.  There is no "like" button on a blog, so speak up!

5 comments:

  1. Just makes me happy! :) It is good to read your writings again. I've missed (and miss) you. I still haven't managed to embrace Facebook. I might have to blog soon, myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such kind words. So when are you visiting? ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you're posting again. There's a different feel to a blog than facebook.
    And since I'm finally writing to you, is there a better time to visit you than another? We keep talking about making the trip, but I should probably ask if there's a better time than another for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll take visitors whenever we can get them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete