Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nothing to do

It really bugs me that people think I don't do anything since I am home with the kids all day.

I keep getting "stood up" by folks who apparently think that it's no big deal if they don't show.

Well, guess what, people: there are certain things I can't get involved in or places I can't go if I'm expecting/waiting for you to call and say you are on your way!

Besides, it's just a matter of courtesy...no matter how busy you think I am.

__________

I know you are thinking - she doesn't post anything good on her blog in forever and when she finally does, it's to complain. It's kind of how it feels like things are going. I feel pretty grumpy about some stuff. I haven't felt like interacting with anyone virtually since I haven't really been interacting well in real life.

Anyone else feel like they've disappeared into their life? I miss being me (Arlyn, -not Mommy or wife or R.S. Sec.).

1 comment:

  1. Your not alone. There are days where I wonder if anyone remembers I'm me and not Ethan's mom, or Andrew's mom. We should all run away for a week or so!

    ReplyDelete